NEW WORSHIP SERVICE!
HPCC now has a worship service in Swahili. This service is held in the Robertson Community Room at 9:00 a.m. on Sundays. Please enter the church through the west entrance on the lower level.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
HPCC Family & Friends,
Church leadership continues to monitor the CDC guidelines and the number of reported cases in our area. The goal is to make decisions about church activities faithfully and not fearfully. Our desire is to ensure that people are safe.
- Do not come to worship if you or someone in your household has been exposed to COVID.
- Do not come to worship if have a fever.
- Do not arrive at the church before 10:00.
- There is a Safety Station with face masks, a digital thermometer, hand sanitizer, and plastic/latex gloves.
- Please wear a face masks covering both the mouth and nose the entire time inside the building.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 ft. and have no physical contact with individuals outside of your household.
- Keep all belongings, including coats, with you.
- Communion will be taken during worship – families are asked to bring their own bread and cup, but there will be elements available if needed.
- There will be no Children’s Church or Nursery care.
- Musicians, worship leaders, and the minister may remove masks when speaking.
- You may sing softly, in your hearts, or hum along.
- Baskets to collect the offering will be placed at the doors before and after worship.
- Welcome Table free dinner has TO-GO meals every Thursday from 5-6 p.m..
- The Clothes Closet is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9-11 a.m.
Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Pastor Heather is availble to talk but limits onsite visits to critical situations. Please let the church office know if you experience any health issues.
This is a challenging time for all of us but we believe that if we are diligent with our proactive measures we can control the spread of this virus and help minimize its impact on our community and world. Please pray for all of those who are at risk, our medical professionals, and those in decision-making positions.