Highland Park Christian Church is proud to be an Open & Affirming Congregation – Learn more
WORSHIP SERVICES AT HPCC!
Swahili Worship Service
- Sundays – 9:00 a.m. in the Robertson Community Room. Please enter the church through the west entrance on the lower level.
English Worship Service
- Sundays – 10:15 a.m. in the Sanctuary. Please enter the church through the north entrance on the upper level.
Elpis Christian Fellowship
- Sundays – Noon in the Sanctuary. Please enter the church through the north entrance on the upper level. Learn more about ECF: https://www.whovillenation.com/
MooSoThaw Karen Baptist Church
- Sundays – 1:00 p.m. the MooSoThaw Karen Baptist church meets in the Robertson Community Room. Please enter the church through the west entrance on the lower level.
HEALTHY CHURCH GUIDELINES (revised February 24, 2022)
CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
Please be patient – everyone is working hard to create a meaningful worship experience while being as safe as possible. These guidelines are adjusted as needed based on changes in the status of the pandemic and our experience in the building. Remember, you are the best person to decide if you should worship in person in the church or stay home and worship online.
- Respect the physical distance preferences of others.
- Do not come to the church if you have been exposed to the virus.
- Do not come to the church if you have a fever.
- The building is open and HPCC provides a live stream of the 10:15 a.m. English worship service via the YouTube channel.
- Communion is shared during worship – the bread and cup are provided.
- There is no Children’s Church or Nursery care.
- A basket to collect the offering is located at the door before and after worship.
- Coffee and cookies are enjoyed in the Fellowship Hall after worship.
Please get in touch with the church office if you have questions.
- Go to our Facebook page for all the latest events and news.
- View the HPCC calendar here: GOOGLE CALENDAR
- Location: 4260 NW 6th Dr. | Des Moines, IA 50313
- Phone: (515) 244-3182
- Office hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org